If you choose one of these specialist courses, you'll be based at the partner college and you'll have access to their facilities – as well as Bath Spa facilities.
We've teamed up with fantastic colleges in the UK and overseas to bring you even more great courses to kick-start your creative career.
About the Centre for Educational Partnerships
The Centre for Educational Partnerships oversees Bath Spa University Educational Partner relationships providing support throughout the Partnership.
Led by Dr Rebecca Philip, Associate Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Educational Partnerships, if you would like to find out more or enquire about becoming a Partner Institution, please get in touch: email@example.com.
Learn in the heart of Bath at the state of the art Music Department, which features a range of high-end studio, live sound, live performance, and MIDI-based equipment. Courses run in partnership with Bath College include:
Established in 2011, Bristol's boomsatsuma is on a mission to fuel the next creative generation. Their campus at the Tobacco Factory in Bristol offers a range of courses in the creative arts:
The Brighton Academy
Bristol's Circomedia is a world-renowned centre for contemporary circus and physical theatre training in the UK. We offer several courses in partnership with Circomedia:
City of Bristol College
One of the largest further and higher education colleges in the UK, City of Bristol College offers a huge range of courses, including:
Bristol School of Acting
University Centre Weston
We work closely with UCW to award carefully-developed degrees that you can study in the University Centre's intimate and supportive learning environment, including:
- FdA Contemporary Art and Professional Studies
- FdA Early Childhood Studies
- FdA Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Art and Design
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Art and Professional Studies (Work-Based Learning)
- BA (Hons) Dance for Commercial Performance
- BA (Hons) Education: Early Years Single Top up
- BA (Hons) Film and Media Arts Production
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design (Work-Based Learning) Top-up
- BA (Hons) Musical Theatre
- BA (Hons) Performing Arts
- BA (Hons) Photography and Visual Cultures
- BA (Hons) Professional Music Performance and Production
- BA (Hons) Professional Music Performance and Production Top-up
Fairfield School of Business
We've partnered with Fairfield School of Business (FSB) at both its campuses to deliver the following courses:
Global Banking School
The Global Banking School will deliver the following undergraduate course from the 2021/22 academic year:
They are also approved to deliver the following postgraduate provision:
- MA Business and Management
- MA Marketing and Brand Management
- Masters of Business Administration
New City College
New City College believe that potential is limitless. They aim to help every student step beyond their boundaries by inspiring educational excellence, sparking new ideas and innovation, and making a positive impact on local communities. We offer the following courses in partnership with New City College:
- FdA Education Studies for Teaching Assistants
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
"UCW students on Bath Spa University courses are part of the University, just like any other of its students, and will be members of its Students' Union and library and encouraged to take advantage of all of its resources and facilities."
Future Education World, UAE
We have a partnership with Future Education World (formerly Future College) in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE for the following courses. Please see their website for further details.
- BA (Hons) Business and Management
- BSc (Hons) Creative Computing
- MA Business and Management
- MSc Creative Computing