Explore our range of projects by area of research priority and excellence
At Bath Spa University our research strategy is centred around the following aims:
- Support internationally significant and world-leading research
- Deepen international research links and externally-funded international projects
- Continue to grow and develop strategic funding in enterprise and innovation
- Remain a university of choice for early stage researchers
- Conduct research in an ethical manner paying attention to environmental issues and issues of diversity.
We will do this by building a rich, impactful and responsible research environment which develops our researchers, puts in place strong UK and global research partnerships and by diversifying and increasing our research and enterprise income streams.
Areas of research excellence
Art and Design
Business and Management
Read more at the Business and Management research area.
Cultural, Communication Studies and Media
Read more at the Cultural, Communication Studies and Media Research Area.
English Language and Literature
Geography and Environment
- Bath Spa Observer
- Cork Flood Defences Dispute
- Disrupted Histories, Recovered Pasts
- Dynamic Risk at Fuego Volcano
- Enduring Connections
- Etosha-Kunene Histories
- HiFlo-DAT Hazard Database
- Himalayan Flood Reconstruction
- Historical perspectives on wildfires in Ireland
- Pathways to Resilience
- The Art of Healing in Kashmir
- The Last Hurrah
- Towards Hydrocitizenship
- Troubled Waters.
Read more at the Geography and Environment Research Area.
Read more at the History Research Area.