Hiscocks, Harington, and Pope are traditional halls, with individual blocks of eight to twelve students connected by long corridors. You’ll share bathroom and toilet facilities between no more than five other students. The kitchen and dining area is also communal, shared with the fellow residents in your block.
Langton and Temple are set around small courtyards, creating a cosy community feel. Your room will include a good-sized desk, single bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and wash basin. You'll share bathroom and toilet facilities with no more than four other residents and a kitchen and communal area between four to eight residents.
We have a small number of rooms in shared houses on Newton Park campus which have single and large single rooms. Both room types include a good-sized desk, single bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, and wash basin. You’ll share both bathroom facilities and a kitchen between three to five other residents.
- Average room size Gore House large: 9m²
- Average room size Harington standard: 8m²
- Average room size Harington large: 14m²
- Average room size Hiscocks standard: 8.5m²
- Average room size Hiscocks large: 14m²
- Average room size Langton large: 12m²
- Average room size Pope standard: 8m²
- Average room size Pope large: 13m²
- Average room size Temple large: 13m²
- Average room size Temple House large: 10m²
(Please be aware these are only average sizes and each individual room may differ in size depending on it's location within each building.)