Latin America Scholarship in Creativity and Culture
Bath Spa University is the UK's leading university for creativity, culture and enterprise. To celebrate this excellence, and to support Bath Spa University's work in Latin America, the Creativity and Culture Scholarships - Latin America are open to eligible applicants for our most creative programmes.
- £5,000 off tuition fees for your first year of study (two available).
- Brazil - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Chile - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Colombia - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Costa Rica - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Ecuador - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Mexico - Undergraduate (year one entry) and Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Panama - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
- Peru - Postgraduate Taught Master's courses
Applicants must be nationals from Latin America who have applied for and hold an offer for any of the eligible programmes, have high academic results and can demonstrate a commitment to creativity, culture and enterprise in Latin America.
- Applicants fee status must be international. UK and EU students are not eligible.
- Applicants must hold an offer of admission, conditional or unconditional, to an appropriate Bath Spa University programme at the point of application. The programme must be a Master's degree, be at least one year’s duration, be full-time on-campus, and lead to an award of Bath Spa University.
- Scholarships are awarded as a part-fee waiver.
- Bath Spa University reserves the right to award a scholarship only after careful consideration of an applicant’s qualifications and verification of authenticity, plus financial capability. You must be able to prove that you have the financial ability to support the remaining tuition fees and living costs to be able to accept a scholarship award. The University is unable to provide feedback on unsuccessful scholarship applications.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
How to apply
Once you have received an offer letter to your chosen programme of study, submit the International Scholarships application form, or see our advice on How to apply for an International Scholarship.
Midnight (BST) on 31 May 2020.
How applications are judged
The Latin America - Creativity and Culture Scholarship applications are reviewed on submission of the International Scholarship Application Form. Particular attention is given to the scholarship essay. The applications are reviewed in the month after the deadline by the University Committee.