How might we work together to benefit your business, our students and/or communities?
Our partnerships with businesses like yours allow Bath Spa University to be a positive contributor to our local and national communities. They also allow our partners to make a real difference to the lives and education of our students.
Building a partnership with Bath Spa University can take many forms; we are creative and forward thinking and would welcome your ideas on how we can best work together for mutual benefit.
Some examples include:
- Working with us to look at the skills your business requires in its graduate intake. How can we ensure our students are highly employable to your organisation when they leave us?
- Working at a strategic level, how can Bath Spa University support your business with our skills and knowledge, either from our students or our highly skilled academic staff?
- How might the skills held in your business support us as a University? We are always looking for guidance to ensure we are providing our students with the best possible experience.
- Providing funding to develop new and exciting initiatives for our students.
- Working with us to develop relevant training and CPD opportunities for your staff.
This is only a small selection of the ways we work with businesses. We are keen to hear your ideas and to discuss how we can develop a mutually beneficially partnership.
If you're interested in exploring this idea, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to initiate a discussion.