We have made some exciting improvements to Library services and the study seating in the foyer area.
As well as new loan and return kiosks at all three campus libraries, the work at Newton Park includes new study seating in the foyer area, redecoration and new flooring.
In addition, a number of supplier upgrades were carried out over the summer.
- On 8th July Lynda.com was rebranded as LinkedIn Learning.
- LinkedIn Learning combines the quality video tutorials of Lynda with the professional network features of LinkedIn.
- Lynda users will automatically migrate to LinkedIn Learning accounts, with the option of connecting a LinkedIn account for a more personalised experience.
- New features and fresh look for RefWorks.
- Legacy RefWorks will be unavailable on our website from 8th July.
- All existing Legacy RefWorks users have been emailed with advice on how to migrate their accounts.
Supplier and IT led improvements
- Before 24th June, advanced users of VLEbooks, ScienceDirect, JISC Historical Texts, and Zetoc were advised to make back-ups or copies of any notes, alerts or saved searches.
Please contact us for further advice or guidance.
Advice for students
If you have any questions or comments about the improvements in any way, then please speak to us and as always we will do our best to help you personally.
- Email : email@example.com
- Chat : 24/7 Online chat service
- Visit : come and see us now in your campus Library or visit us in Commons during the closed period (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm)