- Course Leader
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 07791567545
- School: School of Education
I studied English and Drama at Royal Holloway College, University of London and completed a PGCE in English and Drama at Warwick University. I've taught drama in secondary schools both in the UK and abroad for over twenty years.
I've been a faculty leader for the Performing Arts and a drama specialist with additional responsibility for Music, Art, and Dance for the last fifteen years, before taking up my role as Course Leader for PGCE Secondary Drama at Bath Spa University in September 2021. I've worked as a lead teacher for Teaching and Learning, developing good practice for new and experienced teachers with the Edexcel examination board by providing sample material for A Level.
I've co-written an A Level Theatre Studies guide for Rhinegold Education. I've been a subject mentor for student teachers at BSU for four years and am incredibly excited to start my second year in this role and share in the immensely fulfilling journey that my students take to become teachers of drama. I continue to teach Secondary Drama at all Key Stages this year, because I love it, and am completely committed to the immensely positive impact that drama education has on the lives of young people.
- BA (Hons) in English and Drama from Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, University of London,
- PGCE in English and Drama from Warwick University
- Associate fellow of the Higher Education Authority
- National Drama
Areas of Expertise
- Drama Secondary Education
- A-Level Drama and Theatre Studies.
- Devising Drama
- Working with script and other stimuli