Charlotte is our Technical Services Team Manager (a job share role that she shares with Donna Brailey) and is also responsible for equipment and resource ordering for the Institute for Education.
- BA (Hons) Fine Art.
Based primarily at Newton Park, Technical Services provides services for each of the Institute for Education teaching sites, which include Culverhay and Corsham Court. The team of five is led by Charlotte (Thursdays and Fridays) and Donna (Monday to Wednesday) and is made up of four full time technicians and one part time technician.
Each technician has a primary area of responsibility. The team is also skilled in ICT/AV support and has a diverse and wide ranging skill set, which encompass all subject areas within the school.
- Charlotte Marshall: Team Manager, equipment/resource ordering for the Institute for Education.
- Donna Brailey: Team Manager, equipment/resource ordering for the Institute for Education, plus Primary Science and Design Technology/IFE Software Technical Support Assistant
- James Stokes: Culverhay Technical Support Assistant
- Andrew Stoodley: Secondary Science(s) and Design Technology Technician
- Luke Mitchell: Video & Digital Content Technician, Primary Maths/ English Technician
Technicians will support requests relevant to delivering quality teaching. Requests for jobs should be logged through the Work Management System (WMS) under "Technicians East".