Dawn joined Bath Spa University in 2020 as a Programme Leader for the Business and Tourism Management programmes at BSU London. She currently leads several core modules across all levels.
Dawn has worked with designing and delivering higher education programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate levels for over ten years focusing on business and management subjects. Over the years Dawn has worked closely with various departments such as quality, compliance and communications in order to support students in areas such as personal academic tutoring, incorporating sustainability into curriculum design, accessibility and equality.
Dawn has worked within several specialised industries such as fintech, natural resource extraction (mining, gas and oil), medical, research and corporate headhunting. She has been involved in designing and prototyping new ideas for IPs.
- BA (Hons) International Relations (specialising in Economics) - London Metropolitan University
- MA Management - London Metropolitan University
- MSc Applied Research Management - London Metropolitan University
- PGCHE - Birkbeck University of London
- Currently embarking on a PhD in Education and Gaming.
- Digital business
- Risk management
- Sustainable environment.
- Fellow - Royal Society of Arts
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy.