With over 20 years’ Fashion Industry experience as a creative pattern cutter, Emma worked for London based designers including Alexander McQueen, Temperley and other luxury high street labels. She also managed the product development team at Jaeger London as they took to the runway at London Fashion Week for many years.
Since joining Bath Spa in 2010 she is still active within the Fashion industry, using her professional knowledge and experience throughout her teaching across all levels of the undergraduate Fashion Design degree.
- FTC – Learning and Teaching Industry update Event March 2021
- FTC – Learning and Teaching Event December 2020.
- Flat pattern Cutting both Manual and Digital (Gerber)
- Product Development
- Production Techniques
- CAD Skills for Fashion (Gerber Technology).
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design – University of the West of England.