Jack is currently teaching Flying Low and Improvisation-into-performance at Bath Spa. His classes explore the intersection of community and ecstatic dance, as well as inviting more performative and relational elements into class exploration.
He has been working across the UK and internationally with several National Portfolio Organisations and is a founding member of the improvisation group 'The Sparse Collective' which have all informed an inclusive teaching practice for students to remain explorative throughout developing their own practice.
- Certificate from ERASMUS study - Salzburg Experimental Academy of Dance (AUS) - 2014
- BA (Hons) Contemporary Dance - London Contemporary Dance School (UK) - 2015
- Certificate of Growtoski training - Espacio LEM (ARG) - 2016
- Accreditation of 'Integro' programme - Dance Unity Space with David Zambrano (THA) - 2016
- Dip/MSc Integrative Psychotherapy - Metanoia Institute (UK) - ongoing
Other external roles
- Guest facilitator on Exeter Centre for Advanced Training
- Disability Employment Advisor at the DWP
Areas of expertise
- Flying Low
- Release Technique
- Contact Improvisation
- Improvisation into Performance