Jaganath Karki is a Senior Lecturer and Lead Academic Advisor at BSU London. With over five years of experience in higher education, he lectures on various Business and Management modules while supervising students and contributing to academic development activities. Prior to joining BSU London, he demonstrated leadership by leading modules and coordinating academic activities.
Dr Karki earned his Doctorate from the University of West of Scotland, specializing in the impact of financial technology on financial inclusion, business, and the banking industry. He also holds an MSc in Financial Management, an MBA in Marketing, and an MA in Sociology. Additionally, he is has presented research papers at conferences across the UK.
Before relocating to the UK, Jaganath Karki gained more than six years of teaching experience in Nepal. His expertise and dedication in the field of Business and Management make him a vibrant asset to the academic community.
- Doctorate in Business Administration
- MSc in Financial Management.
- MBA (Master of Business Administration in Marketing)
- MA in Sociology
- Financial technology, blockchain, AI and its impact to the business
- Financial inclusion
- Financial literacy
- Impact of technology in marketing
Other external roles
- Trustee for Child Rescue Nepal
- Founder Member of Nepali Policy Institute
Areas of expertise
- Financial decision making
- Leadership and management