James Shaw teaches on the Skills Bootcamp in Creative Computing. His areas of expertise are design, ideation, design processes and entrepreneurship. James is interested in the possibilities and applications in which design can be applied across both tactile and digital touchpoints.
He's also interested in how industry experts, such as himself, can support the career journey of students. Having worked within agencies and running his own graphic design business, James has a wealth of knowledge to share with the students and support them in their next steps into their careers.
James also teaches participants of Click Start the basics of UX/UI, ideation, fundamentals of colour and typography and hierarchy.
- BA (Hons) Graphic Communication
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice and Guidance.
Other external roles
- Lecturer within Creative Arts Department - Wiltshire College
- Business Owner and Lead Creative - Volley Design
- Creative Mentor - EMERGE.
Areas of expertise
- UX/UI Design
- Graphic Design
- Ideation / Design Processes
- Adobe Suite