Judith joined Bath Business School in 2018, following a career of over 10 years working in festival and cultural project management, with a particular focus on arts festival and event programming and production. She now teaches modules on Festival and Event Management at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Her PhD research project at Humboldt University explores UK literature festivals in particular.
In her role as Business School Undergraduate Course Director, she works with course leaders to facilitate learning and teaching across all programmes at the school.
Judith has recently co-authored a book, Literary Cats, and continues to take part in literature festivals, as interviewer and speaker, particularly on literature in translation.
- BA European Studies – Osnabrueck University, Germany
- Master of British Studies – Humboldt University, Berlin
- PhD (in progress) - Humboldt University, Berlin
- PG Certificate in Higher Education – Bath Spa University
Areas of expertise
- Festival and Event Management
- Arts Festivals
- Arts Management
- Professional Development Planning