Julie joined the Audit & Risk Assurance Committee in January 2024 as a co-opted member. She has extensive experience of higher education finance and governance and is currently Chief Financial Officer at the Royal Veterinary College.
Her previous roles were at Durham University and McGill University, Canada. She started her career at the National Audit Office where she gained her professional accounting qualification. She is also a Trustee of the Quadram Institute and chairs its Audit and Risk Committee.
- BA (Hons) French with German
- CIPFA Professional Accountancy Qualification
- Chartered Public Finance Accountant (CPFA)
Other external roles
- Chief Financial Officer, Royal Veterinary College
- Trustee and Chair of Audit and Risk Committee, Quadram Institute
Areas of expertise
- Strategic Planning