Laura leads our Careers and Employability Service, working to ensure that all students have equitable access to high quality employability enhancing activity and career education that enables them to navigate their futures with confidence and find careers in which they thrive.
This includes the delivery of high quality school-aligned curricular delivery, extracurricular information, advice and guidance, placements and work-based learning, enterprise and entrepreneurship support, employer activity, mentoring, the Bath Spa Award, and graduate support.
She also leads on the University’s approach to employability and graduate outcomes, from pre-application to post-graduation, ensuring strong performance on key employability metrics through our key priority areas of skills, curriculum, work experience and graduate support.
Laura has worked in higher education for over 11 years previously holding roles in outreach and widening participation, medical education, apprenticeship recruitment and equality and diversity projects.
- PG Dip Career Education, Information, Advice and Guidance in Higher Education
- MA Education Policy and Society
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences
- CDI Registered Career Development Professional
Other external roles
- TASO Employment and Employability theme working group
- AGCAS Social Mobility and Widening Participation working group
- Career Education (UG, PG, international and graduate)
- Graduate Outcomes
- OFS B3 Progression
- Graduate Recruitment
- Labour Market Insights
- Education Policy
- Social Mobility