Dr Li Li joined the Bath Spa University as a Senior Lecturer in Business and Management in 2016. Previously she held academic positions in University of Derby, University of Surrey and Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Her expertise is centred on management learning and development, managerial practice, and tourism and hospitality management. She is experienced with both qualitative and quantitative research.
- PhD, Management, (University of Surrey)
- MSc, eTourism (distinction), (University of Surrey)
Other external roles
- Member of Editorial Advisor Board for Research in Hospitality Management journal
- Ad hoc reviewer for academic journals such as Management Learning, Human Resource Development Quarterly, Journal of Hospitality Management
- External Examiner for the University of Hull.
- Module leader of UG Destination Management
- Module leader of UG Contemporary Issues in Tourism
- Module leader of UG Human Resource Management
- PG Managing People
Dr Li is currently working on a number of papers on management practice, international education, and technology applications in tourism and hospitality management.
- Undergraduate dissertations
- Masters dissertations
- PhD supervision
- Contemporary issues in tourism and hospitality management
- Technology applications for the tourism and hospitality industry
- Logistic regression
- Discriminant analysis
- Framework analysis and
- Discourse analysis