- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School: Bath Business School
- Department: Law
- Campus: Newton Park
- Office: Commons
Nichola joined Bath Spa University as a Lecturer in Law in September 2022. She's a lecturer on the LLB and LLM programmes. Her areas of teaching include Contract Law, Corporate Law, Property Law, English Legal Method and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Nichola has worked in higher education since 2019.
She previously worked in Queen's University Belfast as a tutor in the School of Law and has also worked within the Research & Enterprise Directorate in the Research Contracts and Research Development teams in Queen's University Belfast. Prior to working within higher education, she worked in the legal sector in international commercial law firms such as Pinsent Masons and Allen & Overy.
Nichola has experience in a range of fields such as contract drafting and negotiation, corporate law, compliance, due diligence and intellectual property. She's particularly interested in research development, innovation and enterprise within the higher education sector.
- LLM International Commercial Law and Practice, University of Edinburgh, 2016-2018
- LLB (Hons) Law, Ulster University, 2009-2012
- PGCHE Bath Spa University
- Association of Research Managers and Administrators
Areas of expertise
- Contract Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Law
- Property Law
- English Legal Method