Nilashis Ghosh is the Programme Co-ordinator for MBA programme, Accounting and Finance Pathway Leader and a Senior Lecturer for Bath Business School. He is also the Link Tutor for UKCBC.
Nilashis is a Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) of UK and also a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (HEA). He is a member of British Academy of Management (BAM) and also a member of British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA).
He joined Bath Business School in 2013 as a Senior Lecturer in Business and Management. Prior to this, Nilashis taught across a range of Business modules at Hope Business School under Liverpool Hope University. Nilashis has 9 years experience of working in the corporate sector in India, out of which 5yrs leading as a Director in one of the most challenging Travel and Tourism Industry before he entered the higher education sector.
Nilashis’s areas of expertise are Internal audit, Accounting, Finance, Ethics and International Business. His research interests are on Impact of culture on Accounting, Cross cultural impact on Decision Making, Independence of Internal Auditors, Corporate social responsibility and the requirement for ethical decision-making by managers/senior managers and Internal audit and Corporate Governance.
- PhD - in progress
- International MBA - Liverpool University
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy
- Fellow - Chartered Management Institute
- Internal audit
- Ethics and international business
Nilashis welcomes research enquiries in the following areas:
- Impact of culture on accounting
- Cross cultural impact on decision making
- Independence of internal auditors
- Corporate social responsibility and the requirement for ethical decision-making by managers/senior managers and internal audit and corporate governance.