Peter Reid is the Digital Services Librarian, supporting the library's online services including the library website, authentication and resource discovery.
- BA (Hons) History (2:1), University of Bristol
- Mphil Medieval Language, Literature and Culture, Trinity College Dublin
- MSc Information and Library Management, University of the West of England
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
P. Reid (2019) 'Usability and Privacy in Academic Libraries: Regaining a Foothold Through Identity and Access Management.' Insights 32 (1): 33. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1629/uksg.487.
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP)
Bath Spa employment
2013 - present