Rebecca di Corpo
- Project Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department: External Affairs Unit
- Campus: Newton Park
- Office: SY.G01
Rebecca supports the development of strategic initiatives across the University. She has been working in Higher Education for close on fifteen years.
She's currently setting up a new centre for applied humanities, which will link Bath Spa University with regional, national and international partners and communities.
Her experience and expertise lie in managing change projects on behalf of senior leadership. These are usually cross-disciplinary in nature, governed by multiple stakeholders, and operating across sectors and geographical boundaries.
Rebecca specialises in getting institutional ideas off the ground, developing them from concept to start up phase, working with new kinds of partnership and governance.
With a background in performing arts, her transition from creative practice to (creative) management stems from her work with a regional cultural development agency. She moved from Sydney, Australia to the UK in 2004.
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (International), Macquarie University, Sydney
- Diploma (Acting), London Academy of Performing Arts
- Golden Key International Honour Society
Other external roles
- Charity Trustee
- Community Volunteer
- Business Advisor
Contact Rebecca about
- Civic engagement
- Regional development
- Managing multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Transformational change projects