Within her current job role Victoria leads the Year One core module, within Organisations, Organisational Behaviour and the Business Environment and is the Level 4 tutor for the undergraduate Business and Management programme.
- BSc Sports Science with Management – Loughborough University
- MSc International Business Management – Manchester Metropolitan University
- MRes Social sciences / Health and Wellbeing – University of Bath
- PGCert Professional Practice, Learning and Teaching within Higher Education – Bath Spa University
- Currently undertaking a PhD in Organisational Psychology (University of Exeter).
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Member of the British Academy of Management.
Other external roles
- PhD Candidate - University of Exeter
- Research Assistant - University of Exeter Business School
Areas of expertise
Work Psychology, Organisational Theory, Organisational Behaviour, Work Identity, Gender at work, Social Identity Theory, Intersectionality.
Consultancies, business and enterprise work
“Benchmarking Diversity and Inclusion report. Commissioned by the FRC from the University of Exeter Business School”. The analysis in this report was prepared by Professor Ruth Sealy, with grateful thanks to Aaron Page, Louise Tilbury and Victoria Opara of Exeter Business School, for their time and assistance with this research.