Bath Spa University welcomes students from Mauritius. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
"I welcome anybody to approach me for anything regarding studying at the University, as I really enjoy talking to students from different backgrounds. The human touch is vitally important in the international recruitment process."Jiemin Tomita - Head of International Recruitment and Partnerships
Entry requirements - specific to Mauritius
- Grades BCC-CCC in Cambridge Higher School Certificate.
- Bachelor degree with Class II, Division ii or above.
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 28 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades BBB-BCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit research degrees for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
How to apply
We're committed to providing a simple and effective application process for you, and our dedicated staff can help you every step of the way. You'll find everything you need to know to apply on our how to apply pages.
"Bath Spa provides a great study environment. It’s safe, and the supportive staff are helping all students to reach their full potential. I am having a wonderful time at the University – life here is amazing!"Pere Opeme, Undergraduate international student
To study in the UK you must have the required finances for your tuition fees and living costs.
You would normally pay international tuition fees. For full details, please go to Fees and Finance for international students. We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for international students to help with study fees.
Living costs in the UK are sometimes also called maintenance costs. These include accommodation, food, clothes, books, socialising and travel in the UK. The British Council's International Student Calculator can be a useful tool when budgeting and planning your study costs in the UK.