Bath Spa University welcomes students from Viet Nam. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
"Anything you want to know about Bath Spa University or life in the UK, just ask me!"Ryan Smith – Senior International Recruitment Manager
Entry requirements - specific to Viet Nam
- Bằng Tốt Nghiệp Phổ Thông Trung Học (Upper Secondary School Graduation Diploma) plus successful completion of a recognised foundation year.
- A Bachelor's degree with honours and a final grade of 6.5 or above from a recognised university or Higher Education institution in Viet Nam.
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 27 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades BBC-CCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit research degrees for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
How to apply
We're committed to providing a simple and effective application process for you, and our dedicated staff can help you every step of the way. You'll find everything you need to know to apply on our how to apply pages.
Meet us in your country
We visit different countries throughout the year to meet students, parents and families so you can find out more about studying with us. We have a number of visits coming up this year, and we’d be delighted to meet you in person. Email us to find out when we're visiting.
We also have a number of regional offices, with advisers who can support your application in your country whom you can contact directly. The British Council in your country is another valuable resource to find help about study in UK.
To study in the UK you must have the required finances for your tuition fees and living costs.
You would normally pay international tuition fees. For full details, please go to Fees and Finance for international students. We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for international students to help with study fees.
Living costs in the UK are sometimes also called maintenance costs. These include accommodation, food, clothes, books, socialising and travel in the UK. The British Council's International Student Calculator can be a useful tool when budgeting and planning your study costs in the UK.