Rachael has worked at Bath Spa University since 2016 as the Administrative Manager for Tempus and Erasmus+ projects. Prior to that she was a self employed project manager working on Arts Council England grants.
She has previously worked at University of Bath on the management of European Social Fund grants, and the delivery of projects to encourage socially deprived students into higher education (an area she has specific interest in being a first generation higher education student). She has also worked as a project manager for the Medical Research Council, UK.
As part of the European Projects Team Rachael oversees the administrative management of EU funded grants to ensure grant rules are adhered to, records are maintained and finances are monitored. She enjoys writing grant applications!
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry (University of Sussex)
- MSc Information Science (City, University of London)
- MA Arts Management (City, University of London)
Contact Rachael about:
- International Credit Mobility (Staff)
- EU Projects DESTIN and Accelerate
- Grant Administration