If you're studying at one of our overseas partner universities, we offer you a chance to spend a semester or academic year studying at Bath Spa University as part of the International Exchange programme.
If your university is not on our partner list, you may still be able to join Bath Spa either as a Study Abroad or a Credit Transfer student.
How to apply
In order to apply, you need to be registered on an undergraduate course at one of our exchange partner institutions.
You'll need to complete the following steps in order to apply:
- check that your home university has an International Exchange agreement with Bath Spa University. You need to be nominated by your home university before you can apply for the programme. Please contact the study abroad office at your home university to find out more;
- wait to hear from our International Exchange team. You'll receive an application form with further information on what to do next
- complete the exchange application form in full, with your study abroad advisor's signature on the form and submit to the International Exchange team along with the required supporting documents (please see below)by the advertised application deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
- provide an academic Letter of Recommendation from a professor at your home university
- provide us with a copy of your current transcript. You need to be in good academic standing - 3.0 GPA (minimum) or an equivalent grade;
- provide us with a copy of the photo page of your current passport.
You also need to meet our general academic and English language requirements. For most undergraduate classes, this is an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (or equivalent).