Anna’s primary responsibility is as the Course Leader for Physics on the secondary science PGCE. This involves guiding students through their teacher training, from updating science subject knowledge, teaching pedagogy, working with school mentors both inside and out of school and interviewing for next year’s cohort.
Anna is currently studying for her Masters in Professional Practice Higher Education. She is working on her dissertation which means she is working in collaboration with Partnership Training Mentors in science in order to bring clarity to adaptive teaching and differentiation strategies in schools across the Partnership and within the university. She aims to complete her Masters by Jan 2023.
- BSc, Physics with Medical Physics
- PGCE, Secondary Science, specialising in Physics
- Fellow - Higher Education Academy
- Member of the Institute of Physics
Areas of expertise
- Physics (KS 3, 4 and 5)
- Adaptive Teaching (Core Curriculum and Subject studies)
- Pedagogy within Science teaching