Georgina was appointed Head of Business and Management, and Professor of Business Education at Bath Spa University in September 2015, prior to being appointed Dean of Bath Business School in February 2017.
Her academic career includes four years as Associate Dean at Southampton Solent University, responsible for academic quality and enhancement, and four years as Director of Southampton Solent Business School, and Professor of Business Education.
Prior to this Georgina qualified as a solicitor and worked in industry specialising in company and commercial law, before leaving practice to become a Lecturer in Law.
- Professor of Business Education
- LLB ( Hons)
Recent professional updating
- Bath Spa University Leadership Development event
- Line Manager Induction
- Performance Management workshop
- Chartered Association of Business Schools conferences and events
- Managing Through Objectives workshops
- Challenging Conversations workshops
- Performance Development Review seminar
- Supporting International Students workshop
- Workforce Planning seminar
- Employment Law Updates
- Crisis Management seminar
- Social Media Masterclass
- Member of the Law Society
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Elected Member of the Council of the Chartered Association of Business Schools
- University of Chester
- Newman University
Other external roles
- Vice Chair of the Chartered Association of Business Schools Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Committee
- Academic Assessor for the Small Business Charter
- Member of the Enterprise Committee of the University of Gibraltar
- Dissertation supervision
- Business consultancy projects
Research and academic outputs
Andrews, G and Parsons, S (2018) 'Challenging judicial presumptions when equity is not equality.' The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer, 82 (1). pp. 8-16. ISSN 0010-8200
Andrews, G (2015) Making business graduate employability work. In: MBACADEMY 2015: 1st Annual International Business Conference of the Management and Business Academy, 3 -5 July 2015, Brunel University.
Rattue, L, Ngkane, H and Andrews, G (2014) Vital issues: community report for Hampshire & Isle of Wight.