- Associate Lecturer - History
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School: School of Writing, Publishing and the Humanities
- Campus: Newton Park
Dr Kevin Grieves is an Associate Lecturer in History at Bath Spa University. His doctoral thesis explores the societal role of the Bath newspapers in the period of the French Revolution. He works on a variety of themes in British history during the long eighteenth century, including political print culture and women prizefighters.
He has a particular interest in the digital humanities, using skills acquired in his earlier career as a computer programmer to enhance historical research. Kevin is also on the editorial board of the Bath History journal.
Kevin is also the Associate Lecturer on Bath Spa University's Skills Bootcamp in Environmental Data Science (Engineering).
- PhD - Bath Spa University
- BA (Hons) - Bath Spa University
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
Other external roles
- Editorial board - Bath History journal
- Political print culture in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries
- Sport and gender in the eighteenth century
- Historical methodology and historiography
- Social history of modern Britain