Based in the Digital Textile Design lab, I specialise in Direct to Fabric, Dye Sublimation (Transfer) Printing and Laser Cutting process within textile and other arts practice.
I also work as a part-time lecturer, delivering tutorials in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for Digital Textile Design across under and post graduate courses.
My personal practice involves the use of traditional hand printing techniques to interrupt and interact with the digitally printed textile surface (Sumi Bokashi).
I am currently setting up an open access design studio to enable artists and designers wishing to develop skills between hand and digital process.
- MA Design: Fashion Textiles, Bath Spa University 2008.
- Mimaki Transfer and Direct to Fabric Printing
- Wide Format Printing and Wallpaper Design
- Laser Cutting and Etching
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Smart Print
- Repeat Print and Placement
- Advice on U.K.A.S. Certification and performance testing of digitally printed fabrics.