Learn how to navigate the environmental, social and governance landscape of the fashion industry.
- Build your fashion knowledge across essential environmental, social and governance (ESG) topic areas.
- Develop your expertise in ESG and sustainability and gain the confidence to contribute effectively to an increasingly important area in business.
- Hear from industry professionals about how to implement strategic ESG priorities and communicate with customers and other stakeholders while avoiding greenwash.
Learn about the environmental, social and governance (ESG) topics essential for fashion professionals in this two day short course. You’ll be given advice and useful resources that can be implemented into your everyday work.
You’ll be supported by a knowledgeable, friendly team with many years experience of leading responsible practices in the fashion industry.
During the course you’ll have the opportunity to become certified in Carbon Literacy by successfully completing an optional four hour online module.
“Fashion professionals across all departments are increasingly being asked to take on new responsibilities for ESG, CSR or sustainability with little knowledge or experience - a daunting and potentially risky prospect. This course is designed to fill those knowledge gaps and provide the practical know-how to help you confidently deliver the ESG requirements of your day job."Louise McCabe, Flourish CSR
You’ll take part in a series of online lectures and workshops discussing topics including:
- People and human rights
- Fashion and the environment
- Sustainable materials
- Making robust environmental claims and avoiding ‘greenwash’
- Creating positive social change
- Responsible and inclusive communications
- Strategic social impact
- Circular fashion
You’ll also receive optional independent learning activities to further your understanding of the topic.
This course will take place online.
The next course takes place on:
- Friday 15 and Friday 22 March 2024, 9am - 5pm
This short course costs £1250 per person.
Meet the team
Louise McCabe and Tara Luckman, Directors of Flourish CSR, are award-winning responsible business specialists providing strategic environmental, social and governance (ESG) support to fashion businesses across the UK and Europe.
Flourish CSR also advises several leading global sustainability collaborations in the fashion and textiles industry.