Jason is a Programme Manager within the Short Course Unit and manages Bath Spa's Click Start and START programmes, which help young people upskill themselves with new createch and employability skills.
Previously, he was an Employability Tutor on our Skills Bootcamps for two years and has many years of experience as a Tutor and Manager in the Employability and Recruitment sectors. He was also Census Engagement Manager for Inner Bristol during the Census 2021.
- BA (Hons) Economics, Heriot Watt University
- Associate Member of the Association for Project Management (APM)
- Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Other external roles
- Volunteer at Princes Trust (Cymru)
Areas of expertise
- Short courses (privately or publicly funded)
- Business incubation and start-up ideas
- Careers, employability and digital skills
- Short Course Unit enterprises and courses
- Programme management opportunities
- Networking and partnership work with Nominet, Institute of Coding, Techspark, Bath College, University of Bristol, University of Bath, Set Squared and UWE, amongst many other organisations