A passionate, reliable, hard-working first year PhD student in Sociology, Andreea's main responsibilities include conducting research and attending programs for personal and career development.
Andreea is very interested in researching domestic violence, intimate partner violence and its effects in children in less developed countries, and has previously conducted research in the area, focusing on the effectiveness of protection orders on female stalking victims.
- BA (Hons) Criminology and Psychology - Coventry University
- MSc Fraud Investigation Management - Coventry University
- L7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
- L7 Award in Professional Consulting
Areas of expertise:
- Criminology - Stalking
- Fraud Investigation - Fraud by abuse of position
- Sociology - Domestic Violence
What can Bath Spa staff and students contact you about?
- Advice on how to write essays and dissertations for bachelors and masters in Criminology or Sociology.
- Advice on managing time, schedule planning, and how to cope with university work.
Andreea is interested in supervising research on:
- Sociology/Criminology - Domestic Violence and Stalking