Andy is the Deputy Head of Estates and Services – responsible for Facilities and Services. Andy leads one of three divisions within the department (comprising Estate Management, Facilities and Services and Operational Maintenance).
Facilities and Services comprises of the following Services:
- Domestic & Porterage Services
- Waste Management operations
- Central procurement Services
- Transport and Parking
- Pest Control.
Andy is a retired major with over 30 years’ service in the British Army (Royal Logistic Corps) and has extensive experience in Facilities Management and Integrated Services.
People can contact me about:
- Security Related Incident
- Transport Issue
- General Procurement queries.
- Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (FCIPD)
- Member of the British Institute of Facilities Management (MBIFM.