- Deputy Head of Student Wellbeing Services
- Email: email@example.com
- Department: Student Wellbeing Services
- Campus: Newton Park
Bridget Ferguson is the Deputy Head of Student Wellbeing Services, with responsibility for strategic leadership of the Mental Health Team and line management and leadership of the Disability and Inclusion Team.
Bridget has a background in student wellbeing leadership roles, having previously worked at the University of Bristol and the University of Stirling. She has specialist knowledge and training around sexual violence and a commitment to reducing sexual violence on campus.
Bridget has a long term commitment to social justice and equality and was previously a barrister.
- LLB Hons European Law & Languages
- Post Grad Diploma in Law.
- Mental Health First Aider
- Sexual Violence Liaison Officer
- ASIST (suicide prevention).
Contact Bridget about
- Disability questions
- Equality and inclusion
- Sexual violence
- Student mental health.