Connor joined Bath Spa as an Associate Lecturer in 2023, and is the lead tutor for the Law in Business Enterprise and Exploring Law in Business modules.
Beyond this, Connor supports the Law team in providing extra-curricular sessions and by aiding the University's Law Society.
Outside of the University, Connor is currently pursuing a PgDip in Bar Practice at the Inns of Court College of Advocacy (ICCA) and concurrently undertaking an LLM in Tax Law at the University of London.
He is also a volunteer at the Free Representation Clinic, representing clients in Social Security disputes.
- LLB (Hons) Law, University of Exeter
- PgDip Bar Practice, Inns of Court College of Advocacy (ongoing)
- LLM Tax Law, University of London (ongoing)
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Member of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
Areas of expertise
- Law for Business Enterprise
- Exploring Law in Business
- Anything related to advocacy, the bar, or studying law