Bath Spa University welcomes students from Belgium. From entry requirements and visa advice, scholarships and student experience, we’ll support your application every step of the way.
"Anything you want to know about Bath Spa University or life in the UK, just ask me!"Ryan Smith - International Recruitment Manager
Entry requirements - specific to Belgium
- Certificat d'Enseignement Secondaire Supérieur (CESS), Diploma van Hoger Secundair Onderwijs or Abschlusszeugnis der sekundären Oberstufe with a predicted or final year overall average grade with 65% or above.
- Licencie / Licenciaat (and other two cycle diplomas) with a predicted or actual final year overall minimum mark of 60% or 12/20 / Met voldoening / Avec satisfaction.
Standard entry requirements
These are the general entry requirements for students from all countries. You can either apply if you meet these requirements or those specific to your country.
- IB Diploma at 26 points (minimum)
- 3 A levels at grades CCC-BCC
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard.
Undergraduate year 2 or 3 entry
- You may be able to transfer credits and go onto year 2 or 3 of an undergraduate degree.
- Find full details on our how to apply webpages.
- Normally a Bachelor's degree with honours and a good passing grade from an internationally recognised university or Higher Education institution
- Other international qualifications to an equivalent standard will also be considered.
- Visit our research degrees webpages for full entry requirement details.
We review all applications individually. Please note our entry requirements are a general guide only, and may be subject to change.
In addition to the entry requirements listed, please make sure that you check the webpage for the course you’re applying for.
How to apply
We are committed to providing a simple and effective application process to you, and our dedicated staff can help you every step of the way. You can find everything you need to know to apply to Bath Spa University, including application forms and advice, on our international applications page.
Tuition fees - EU/EEA
To study in the UK you must have the required finances for your tuition fees and living costs. You would normally pay EU/UK tuition fees. For full details, please go to Fees and Finance for UK/EU students. We also have a number of scholarships and bursaries available for international students to help with study fees.
Living costs in the UK are sometimes also called maintenance costs. These include accommodation, food, clothes, books, socialising and travel in the UK. The International Student Calculator can be a useful tool when budgeting and planning your study costs in the UK. It is supported by the UK Council of International Students.
Students from the EU/EEA would not normally require a visa. If you do require one, our visa information pages can provide you with full details and helpful information regarding the type of visa you would need to study your chosen course at Bath Spa University. UK Visas and Immigration and UK Council for International Student Affairs are also useful resources.