Key databases relevant for Business and Management are listed below.
- Business Source Complete contains company profiles, case studies, market research reports and peer-reviewed journals. Business Source Complete tutorial.
- Bloomsbury Fashion Central includes the Berg Encyclopedia of World Fashion and Dress, e-books, a colour image bank, and other fashion writing. It also includes the Fashion Photography Archive, with more than 750,000 runway, backstage, and street style images of work by over 400 fashion designers from the 1970s to early 2000s.
- Euromonitor Passport provides data and insight on industries, economies and consumers worldwide, which can help you to analyse market context and identify future trends. Make sure you register with your Bath Spa email address. Euromonitor Passport tutorial.
- Fashion Studies Online provides videos on fashion and costume, including videos about designers, major fashion weeks (London, Paris, Milan, New York) and interviews with leading fashion personalities.
- House of Commons Parliamentary Papers provides access to the full text of thousands of documents from 1688 to 2003/4, covering over 300 years of policy making, investigation, correspondence and research.
- Gale OneFile: News (previously called InfoTrac NewsStand) provides access to full-text newspapers and allows you to search articles instantly by title, headline, date, newspaper section, or other fields. Gale OneFile: News tutorial.
- LinkedIn Learning (previously called Lynda.com) allows you to learn software, creative, design and business skills. New courses and videos are added every week. LinkedIn Learning tutorial.
- Oxford Handbooks Online (OHO) is a collection of handbooks in Business and Management.
- Vogue Archive is a unique record of American and international fashion, culture and society from 1892 to today.
A full list of all our databases can be found on the Databases page.Show more