We hold a selection of databases which contain full text and abstracts of e-journals. A full list of all our databases can be found on the Databases page.
Key databases relevant for Geography are listed below:
- Academic Search Premier covers a whole range of academic subjects; good for educational psychology, health etc.
- Box of Broadcasts - BoB: the British Universities Film & Video Council's on-demand TV and radio service for education. This service allows students and staff to view, record, create clips and share broadcast programmes from over 60 TV and radio channels
- Digimap is an online map and data delivery service offering a number of data collections, including Ordnance Survey, historical, geological and spatial data.
- Kanopy This streaming database contains a wide variety of films and documentaries, grouped by topic. Click on 'Browse' and check out the 'Environmental Sciences' section
- JSTOR provides the full text of some 900 journals via a number of collections
- ScienceDirect provides the full text of some 1,600 journals