I am a Demonstrator in the School of Society, Enterprise and Environment at BSU.
I have been employed at BSU since I graduated from Bangor in Botany, and from the now defunct Horticulture department at 'another educational establishment' in Bath.
My 'academic' interests are the turloughs and flora of the Burren, data analysis and 'on-line' study guides.
In my few spare moments, I play cricket for Bathford in the Wiltshire league.
- BSc. Hons. Botany (University of Wales, Bangor)
- M. Phil. (University of Bath)
- IDQ Bo11 - Botany (National History Museum).
- Botanical and horticultural advice, and provision of plant material
- Biological recording for the Newton Park campus
- IT advice, particularly the application of statistics and experimental design
- Web page authoring
- Appropriate application of web standards.