- PhD Researcher in World Heritage Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandi Hall-Crossgove is a PhD Researcher in World Heritage Management and policy and practicalities of international partnerships. She is very interested in Intangible Cultural Heritage as a means to equalize "The World Heritage List" and the politics that surround the ratification of the 2003 ICH UNESCO Convention as well as cultural implications.
- BA (Hon) International Studies, Morehead State University
- MA Central European History, Central European University
- MA Heritage Management, Bath Spa University
International Partnerships Value for World Heritage Sites: A Qualitative Study of the United Kingdom from 2016-2020.
Dr. Alison Hems and Dr. Rebecca Schaaf.
Intangible Cultural Heritage, Cultural Diplomacy, Partnerships, World Heritage.
"The best thing about being a postgraduate researcher at Bath Spa is..."
The tightly-knit community and support you receive.
"I recommend Bath Spa because ..."
Your voice will be heard.